- Maasai mara is home to the big 5, big cats, 400 bird species and the maasai people.
- There is abudance of wildlife to view throughout the whole year.
- Maasai mara is manged by the local community and has private conservancies (Naboisho, Olare Motorogi, Ol Kinyei, Mara triangle and many more)
- It is bordered by Serengeti on the South
- You can access the park via flight or road
- Our safaris are pocket and budget friendly with professional guides who are well experienced
Included in the Safari Cost
Transport in a safari van / Landcruiser
Pick up from the airport / hotel
Accommodation as per itinerary
All meals (B L D)
Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
All park entrance fees
All game drives
Excluded in the Safari Cost
Items of personal nature
Alcoholic & Soft drinks like Sodas
Cost of Safari:
The cost of this safari will vary depending on date of travel, type of accommodation, transport mode and number of people on the safari.
Please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+254) 713 557 958 and we shall get back to you within the shortest time possible.